Monday, January 14, 2013

The boys and I went to a local thrift store this morning on the hunt for Legos for the oldest, who is 4 1/2 and really getting into Legos. (I could make a whole post about Legos. They are so darn expensive, come with so many little parts, and like all parents, think they hurt like the dickens when stepped on. But he does love them, and they fuel his imagination so much. He thinks we should take Legos for all the children in Jamaica, but doesn't understand the cost involved.)

Anyway, we struck out on the Lego front, but did stop to look at their suitcase selection, which is normally pretty slim. Today was about the same, but they did have a short, deep, roller case that could possibly be good. It looked clean, in good shape, and like it could hold quite a bit. However, the store wanted $19.99 for it. While I understand that is an excellent price for a suitcase if you're going to use it more than once, I am not. So I left it there. The store is having a 50% off sale next Monday 1/21 for the holiday, so I'm hoping the case will still be there and I can score it for just $10. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment