Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just pluggin' along

I know its been a week since I last posted, but I haven't had much to say. I went to my in-laws house over the weekend and while there my youngest boy came down with something. I'm not sure what, but it whatever bug he picked up involves a high fever and all that yucky stuff that comes with it. He has been achy and miserable since Saturday night, and not really showing signs of improving.

Anyway, with Valentine's Day coming up, consider doing your online shopping through Amazon, and even more specifically, through the link on this blog. For each purchase made through this site, Soleful Suitcases receives a very small commission, which can then be used to offset the cost of the baggage fees.
Amazon is running some great gift specials which you can find here:


No comments:

Post a Comment