Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1400 Blog Hits

Wow! What a great milestone for Soleful Suitcases! We passed the 1400 views mark this week. Which for those who don't quite understand what that means (dad), I'll fill you in. It means that over the course of the past 6 months or so since I started this blog, people have looked at this little site 1400 times. I don't know how many unique views I have since I haven't installed those kind of tools on this blog, but I'm just thrilled that people like you keep coming back. It says to me that you care about the cause and how to help. You care about the progress of it all, and want to see success.

I feel almost like The Little Blue Engine that could, and I keep on going. I really did start out saying, "I think I can, I think I can." After the trip after Thanksgiving, and the huge outpour of support, I am now saying, "I know I can, I know I can."

I just know this next trip, when ever it ends up happening, will be big. BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment