Friday, December 28, 2012

Children's Books from Jamaica



It is a few days after Christmas, and we're still suffering from "Christmas Hangover". You know what I mean, right? The house is still a cluttered mess while trying to find homes of all the new goodies. Toys are spread out all over the floors, and little bits of wrapping paper still show up from time to time.

My boys got a few books this year, and I thought I'd share two of them with you. I saw them while we were in Jamaica, and loved them.

The first one is called One Love and the other is called Every Little Thing. Both are by Cedella Marley, the daughter of Bob Marley. Both books are based off of Bob Marley songs, and have wonderful illustrations. They are hardback, although you can even get one in boardbook style for the littlest of readers called Three Little Birds. I love being able to have a little piece of Jamaica to read to them each night before bed. While we may not be in Jamaica physically right now, we can be there in spirit.

Check them out on Amazon and tell me what you think.




                 







No comments:

Post a Comment