Wednesday, December 5, 2012

We Are Home!

We are home after a long day of traveling yesterday. I think we pulled into the driveway around 11:45pm and didn't get everyone settled till after 12:30. So.darn.tired.

I'm hoping to get a post up in the next day or so sharing pictures and stories of the trip, and show you just how thankful people were.

I haven't been home a full day yet, and I'm already working in my head when we can go next, how much we can bring, and what school should we help out. On travel day I thought I was crazy, trying to take 5 extra, HEAVY suitcases with us, but I tell you what, 700+ singing, smiling, cheering, excited kids erased all that. In an instant. When we left I'm not sure who had bigger smiles, us or the school kids.

So once again, I offer you my thanks. For so much. For believing in this and me and believe that the need was there. We didn't fill it completely, but we sure let people in Jamaica know that we know of their need and care enough to try and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment