Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another Huge Thank You!

What a day Soleful Suitcases had yesterday. From start to finish, it just did not disappoint. I started out the day trying to get more "likes" on our facebook page and find some businesses who'd be interested in sponsoring a suitcase. Then I emailed my friend from high school, Shelbi Wescott-Sherman, about having her design a business card size tag that I can attach to the shoes for easy identification of shoe size. Shelbi got back to me late last night with a design, and a donation - enough to cover the baggage fees for a suitcase! YAHOO!

So, let me introduce you to Shelbi Sherman, and her business, Printable Parties, Inc.


Shelbi and I went to high school together in West Linn, OR. We graduated in 1998 and went our own ways. My path led me to Kansas, and her's took her all the way to Japan to teach English. She has since come home, married Matt, whom we also went to high school with, become a high school English and Yearbook teacher, and has two adorable little boys. Shelbi launched her business, Printable Parties, Inc earlier this year on Etsy and facebook after successfully hosting some great parties and having everyone ask her were her great decorations came from. Now she shares those great decorations, which come personalized for your event, for incredibly low costs available on Etsy or direct contact via facebook. Shelbi did the decorations for my son's 4th birthday just this past July. He had a Batman/Superhero party and after talking with her just for a few minutes about what I wanted, she came back with banners, water bottle/juice box wrappers, cup cake toppers, buffet food tents, party invites, thank you notes, and wall decorations. They all matched and she made any kind of tweeks I wanted. I was so pleased with them, and received a ton of compliments on them. For your next event - birthday party, bridal or baby shower, end of summer bash, or holiday party, consider using Shelbi and Printable Parties, Inc for your needs. You won't be disappointed. She can be reached via email as well. printable.parties.inc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment