Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Books from Chick-Fil-A

Thank you Chick-Fil-A in Olathe, KS!

I contacted my local Chick-Fil-A a few weeks back, told them about Soleful Suitcases, and asked if they could help out with a donation of some kids books. (In each kids meal, they normally have a book instead of a toy, which as a mom, I love. I'll take a book any day over a silly plastic toy.) Kim, the marketing manager told me that she thought they could help, but could I contact her mid-September. So, I called back, and yesterday the boys and I picked up over 60 children's books to bring to Servite Primary. They also donated about 30 Ranger Rick children's magazines. Yahoo! I can't wait to bring these to these to the school. We are gonna have some happy kids on delivery day.

Thank you Olathe Chick-Fil-A!




No comments:

Post a Comment