Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Just some updates

Things have been a little quiet here. I've been updating the facebook page on a regular basis (www.facebook.com/SolefulSuitcases) but the blog has lacked in love. Sorry. School started up again, life has gotten in the way, blah, blah, blah. Either way, the show must go on, so no worries there.

To bring you all up to date, there is a total of nine pairs of lady shoes sitting in my basement. (Thanks Brandie C. and Melissa S. for their donations.) That means I need 18 pairs of lady socks for those.

I also purchased some supplies when I was doing my own back to school shopping, so we've got a start. We still need way more! Like way, way more, but if Rome wasn't built in a day, the suitcases won't get filled that fast either.

If you feel so inclined, I'd love if you would share Soleful Suitcases on your facebook or twitter feed. The more people that know about this little project of ours, the more love we can share. I truely believe that people want to help, and just need to know who needs the help. So here I am, raising my hand. Help me! Help me bring a little relief, some comfort, and a lot of smiles to the people of Jamaica.


Share your shoes, share your love, share your world. 

Care to sponsor a bag?

Bag 1 - $50
Bag 2 - $50
Bag 3 - $50
Bag 4 - $50
Bag 5 - $50
Bag 6 - $50
Total shoe count: 9 (0m, 9w)
For those keeping track, our current total sock need is as follows:
0 pairs of men's socks, 0 pairs received
18 pairs of women's socks, 0 pairs received


If you'd like to donate to Soleful Suitcases and our upcoming trip in November 2014, there are several ways to help. You can donate your in-good-shape, still life left, adult athletic shoes. You can donate brand new adult socks. School supplies are always welcome. Shop on Amazon via the link on the right hand size so we get credit to help pay for baggage fees.
Visit our GoFundMe page - 
http://www.gofundme.com/afj10shttp://www.gofundme.com/afj10s
Visit our SignUpGenius page www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0A4DA9A622A64-soleful 
www.facebook.com/solefulsuitcases  twitter @RunningWithHart
Melissa Hart  119 N. Parker St. #143 Olathe, KS 66061


No comments:

Post a Comment