Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Packed!

We are all packed!

Okay, when I say we, I mean Soleful Suitcases. Those 5! (yes, FIVE!) suitcases are packed and ready to go. We fit each and every pair of shoes, socks, and last little school supplies into those bags. Oh yeah, and tons and tons of love. I know, that really does sound cheese-ish, but I mean it. This project was created out of love, and it has been the love and kindness of so many people that has propelled it. I could not have come close to all the donations without you. So thank you.

And thanks to my husband, for putting up with my 'crazy idea' and allowing me to follow through, with support. He is the one that will be schlepping those bags once we are in Jamaica, and will do the major heavy lifting (literally). He gets a gold star and huge pat on the back.

PS - I haven't started packing anything for us to wear. I guess I should get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment